Whether due to a change of season, low defences or poor nutrition, hair loss affects the majority of the population. This can make you despair when it comes to brushing and seeing a high amount of hair (you’re not alone and you’re not the only one). Today we show you three different ways to combat this loss and look hair at all times. Do you take note?
Take a look at nutrition
Nutrition plays a very important role and is binding with hair loss. If your hair loss is repeated or very abundant, it will be better to take note of the foods that help to stop this loss. A diet rich in protein is of vital importance and among the food should not be missing:
- Vitamins A, B and C. Rice, wheat, oranges, apples, carrots, kiwi, oats and grapefruit.
- Iron. Lentils, chickpeas, spinach, celery and clams.
- Copper. Nuts, hazelnuts, cocoa, mushrooms, soybeans and legumes.
- Zinc. Asparagus, eggplant, chickpeas, banana, figs or wheat germ.
- Folic acid. Broccoli, beetroot or avocado, among many others.
In tablet format, who’s in?
There are many pharmaceutical companies that offer different types of pills to take each morning and become a supplement to help deal with hair loss. Among all the options we find in the market (the offer is very wide and varied), Trendencias Belleza has tried the two options offered by Oenobiol: fortifying and revitalizing.
- Revitalizing. For all those people with weakened hair or with abundant hair loss – especially recommended during the changing seasons. Its formula contains 5 alpha-reductol® of vegetable origin (from pumpkin seed oil) and B group vitamins, including biotin (vitamin B8). Take 2 capsules a day with a meal for 3 months.
- Fortifier. Aimed at all those with damaged hair, weakened by heat sources or dyes, dull and brittle. These pills help nourish hair and nails from the inside, giving them everything they need. Their specific formulation is composed of cystine (precursor of keratin), B vitamins, copper, zinc and myrtle extract. This last ingredient helps to activate microcirculation in the scalp. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of good health of hair and nails.
Shampoo will be your best ally
Just like the pills, there is a great offer of shampoos that claim to help combat hair loss but there are specific ones that are petting it in the market. They come from China, are Aluminé and are composed of three products: shampoo, conditioner and serum.
- Chinese herbs stimulating shampoo. Enriched with Chinese herbs used in traditional medicine there for centuries, to stimulate the scalp and leave a healthy looking hair and more abundant. They provide a combination of ingredients that help eliminate the fat that blocks hair follicles and inhibit the accumulation of DHT, a hormone that can slow hair growth or cause premature hair loss. Exotic vegetable oils and products relieve itching and flaking while offering antioxidant protection.
- Chinese herbs stimulant conditioner. A blend of therapeutic Chinese herbs and moisturizing ingredients repair and moisturize hair. Created to complement Chinese Stimulant Shampoo Herbs™, this conditioner strengthens, protects and softens each hair shaft, improving elasticity and reducing breakage.
- Chinese herbs scalp regenerating serum. This exclusive serum contains a potent concentrate of these Chinese herbs, with apple stem cells and Swertia extract that stimulate healthy hair growth by regenerating and revitalizing hair follicles.